What's new in version 4
- Milling Module
- Removed Side Milling and Grooving operation
- Z Levels by geometry
- Pocket and contourn can handle open profiles
- Is possible define plunge point in generic milling roughing toolpath
- Advanced profile selection for self intersected profiles.
- Keep Tool Down option in generic milling
- Lead Out option in Face Milling
- Improved overhang visualization.
- External Threading mill operation
- Support for multi teeth tool
- Restored G2/G3 Arcs on Lead In/Lead out movement with Control Compensation
- Support for open profiles in Cut Operation
- Suspended Script editor
- Updated interface and icons.
- Is possible open multiple project in the same time , with tab navigations
- Copy / Paste of geometries and item from project to another.
- Dimension suffix in all property fields
- Is possible change setup type in setup screen
- Improved drag and drop in home treeview
Upgrade from v3.x
At first application start, the software will search if you have existent data folder of previous version 3.x . If this folder is available , it will clone that folder as v4,x folder. In this way you can use all the data created with previous version , like tool table, thread table , custom manual code , post processor and so on.
It will clone this folder :
into this :