Here the newly released version with a description of changes or solved bugs
- Fixed bug with code generation created in previous release.
- Post Processor : Is possible skip toolchange between two tool with same number but with different tool name. To enable this option : Post Processor Dialog -> Machine Properties -> Search and enable [No Toolchange between two tool with same number]
- Lathe Module - Fixed limits feature in grooving opearation
- Post Processor : Fixed wrong call to Spot drilling template instead of Counterboring template
- Is possible use also "Peck Drilling" as drilling mode
- Tool Table - Fixed Material remove rate formula
- Mill Module -> Fixed linking between passes in same Z level.
- Update NL dictionary
- Fixed issue with [close application] and [close file] menu button
- Tool Table - Improved behaviour in updating tool data when selected "update only current operation" mode.
- Lathe Module - Fixed issue with macro R parameter in central drilling cycles.
- Mill Module - Fixed bug on Drilling -> Chamfering operation and Engraving operation, when triggered when custom origin point was enabled.
- Tool - Is possible define taper value on thread mill tool
- Threading Milling - Is possible define taper angle of threading milling cycle.
- Added 4 Font Style for single line text engraving
- Tool tree item is highlighted if CUT WIDTH or CUT DEPTH have wrong values.
- Mill Module - Fixed minor bug with CUT PROFILE operation.
- Mill Module - Added semicolon and underscore symbol in single line font.
- Fixed bug causing crash within TEXT fast shape editing.
- Mill Module - Fixed Bug in engraving operation.
- Fixed logic in next tool calling between 2 consecutives setup
- From 2nd setup , now skip tool change between 2 consecutives operations with the same tool.
- Update some row in DE dictionary
- Mill Module - Error message is raised if CNC compensation is not correctly applied to toolpath.
- Mill Module - Fixed a bug created in last version that prevented generation of adaptive toolpath and the offset material in finishing operation.
- Mill Moduel - Fixed bug with Fixture selection at setup level.
- Lathe Module : Fixed Z Limit label issue .
- Simulation : Now the tool is visible also when zooming in. Before the tool was cutted off from scene.
- Mill Module : Fixed bug with wrong custom origin association from 1° and 2° setup.
- Mill Module / Finishing Operation : Solved issue regarding finishing direction. Is some context the finish was made at the other side of roughing operation.
- Mill Module / Threading cycle : Rapid approach to safe Z Plane.
- Mill Module / Roughing Cycle : When "Keep Tool Down" is OFF , forced Z movement to safe plane for rapid link between passes,
- Updated some rows in German dictionary
- Removed some obsolete dll reference. ( Nothing change on user side )
- Mill Module / Finishing Operation : Fixed behaviour for "starting points" label.
- Mill Module : Fixed issue with working area selection with 2 non concentric circle selection as geometry.
- Lathe Module : Editable step value in cut-off operation
- Updated some row in RU dictionary
- Fixed a bug with Face Milling when custom point origin was enabled.
- Is possible to set the Link Moves feed in adaptive toolpath
- Updated some row in IT and FR dictionary
- Is not possible edit anymore flute count in drilling tool. It's forced to 1
- Fixed cut data user interface for center drill tool
- Restored Max Removal Rate in cut data screen.
- Solved issue with license system. It was stuck in "Checking License" status due to missing file in setup .
- Turning Module - Fixed issue with Limit +X direction
- Fixed issue with internal thread operation. Now is possible force the plunge in center hole .
- Is possible activate license in offline pc.